Friday, October 28, 2011

Are you Going to Grace Hopper?

The Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing is less than two weeks away!
Do you have a blog? Are you planning on taking notes of the sessions you attend on your laptop? Please consider sharing your blog entries and notes on the Grace Hopper wiki. For more details, please see Charna's latest post, and sign up for the sessions you're planning to attend.

The Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing is less than two weeks away! Are you ready? I'm not, but I'm getting there.

1 comment:

  1. I am not ready yet !! I m getting there too. It will take me 21 hours of flight time to get to Portland !Nevertheless I am very excited !! Please feel free to send me a message to my Facebook account or my gmail at maha.akkari@gmail.com.
    Looking forward to meet you all

    ReplyDelete